Saturday, November 3, 2007

Hope everyone's Halloween was lots of fun!


I was lucky enough to have Jenny and Hayden home with me last week while Paul, Jason, Mike and Corby went elk hunting. Jenny, Hayden and I dressed up in costumes for our ward's Fall Festival as a hippi, witch and of course Hayden was the cutest TIGGER! Check out my site there to see more pictures. We had such a good visit! It was a great opportunity for us to have some mom/daughter/grandma time and endulge in some PRE Halloween fun. The guys weren't successful as far as bagging any elk, but they had a great time. With the 2007 season over, they now have a whole year to anticipate going hunting together again! Now we are past Halloween, it's time to start being THANKFUL for so much and getting ready for that big yummy Thanksgiving dinner and start keeping Christmas secrets...YAY!!! This is my favorite time of the year!

1 comment:

the4sanders said...

What a cute Tigger! Happy Halloween. The Sanders